View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 04:34 AM
karmachameleon Offline

Send a message via AIM to karmachameleon
Default Re: True Gamer Society˛ - The Return of the Beast

Beautiful video game song of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
It wasn't for me - it was for my donkey of a father. He didn't play it, and two or three years later my sister was like "I'm going to play it."

...She had to buy a Classic Controller to play (Remote+Nunchuk was too unruly) it, and she quit after a bit. The game was simply too difficult to play. (We didn't have a 360 at the time it was bought...And at this time, our 360 had red ringed after two years of faithful service. Pretty good in terms of 360 life, but sad seeing as my Gamecube, with its various holes in the power cord, is still working ten years later. Best console I've ever had).

......I plan to sell Resident Evil 4 (Wii) and try to get 30 bucks off of it, at least.
I honestly thought the Wiimote/Nunchuk control enhanced the experience; RE4 is one of the only games where I prefer IR control to the normal dual analog set-up. I just want you to know, from one Sonic Adventure 2: Battle fan to another, that you're selling one of the greatest games of all-time. I suppose you could get the Gamecube version if you really didn't like the Wiimote or Classic Controller set-ups, or if you don't have one, one of these.

And yes, Gamecubes are indeed super awesome.

Also, sorry to hear that your father is a donkey.

Last edited by karmachameleon; 09-23-2011 at 04:53 AM.