View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 02:23 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

The mechanical ch-ch-ch sounds of the helicopter were strangely soothing. My seething rage over the video game death slowly subsided, and I simply enjoyed the flight. I'd radioed ahead and it turned out that one of the newer Rangers was at the Lakes, and thankfully they were rated to fly the aircraft. I'd pulled rank and they'd agreed to fly it back to headquarters for me. I had to admit, it was nice to travel without using teleportation for once. Birds flew below me and the clouds drifted above me, and the sun glinting off the ocean made for a spectacular view of the mainland.

Finally, I arrived at the Ranger Outpost at the Lakes. The helicopter landed softly on the rooftop, and my subordinate was waiting. I nodded to him and we exchanged a quick handshake before he climbed into the cockpit and the chopper took off again. Speaking would have been pointless - the noise produced by the rotors rendered speech impossible.

I walked through the base, exiting out the front entrance. I left the manila folder with the on-site secretary, with instructions for her to run it through the scanner and send it onto my PDA. The last thing I needed was for the delicate file to be ruined out in the field. Besides, I usually preferred the technical option, and electronic trails could be just as easy to follow as paper trails, if you knew how to look.

When I got outside, I saw a young girl sitting on a rock with a Jolteon at her side. Considering the Great Lakes were mostly populated by Water types, it was a pretty safe bet that the girl was my Trainer. I walked over to her to introduce myself.

"Hey there, my name is James Carter and I'll be your Ranger today," I said. "Cool Jolteon. Is that Lotad yours too?"

One of the small Grass-types had appeared next to the girl, and was looking up at her curiously. It was probably a Wild Pokemon, but it never hurt to ask. The last thing I wanted was to look stupid by chasing away a Pokemon that belonged to the girl.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Elena
Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Lotad(?)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statstics:

Koko (F) - Persian
Ability: Technician
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM: U-turn, Water Pulse, Icy Wind, Psych Up, Protect, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Flying
BM/SM/MT: None

Toshiro (M) - Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: Hidden Power Ice, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball, Roar, Thunderbolt, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute
BM/SM/MT: None

Fred (M) - Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Strength, Stealth Rock, Brick Break, Roar, Avalanche, Substitute, Hidden Power Dark, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Scald, Sleep Talk, Rest, Stone Edge, Toxic
BM/SM/MT: Curse, Yawn, Outrage, Mirror Coat, Refresh, Counter, Ice Punch

Item Statistics:

Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x3, Parkball x5, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Borderline Voice Disk (Stunfisk), Uncommon Voice Disk (Barboach), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly