View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 02:10 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

(OOC: Short post D; That's what I get for posting earlier in the morning.)

TP#2

Toshiro's ears picked up a little before Elena heard the distinct sound of a helicopter's blades getting louder. She didn't know they had those here in the Park. She watched as one got closer though, flying overhead and landing on the roof of the outpost. The windows were too dark and the air was too distorted for her to see who was inside of it, so she just decided to wait.

She heard the chopper take off again, and after a few moments, a Ranger came out of the Outpost doors. He was pretty tall, with a trench over his shirt, cargos, and black boots. His hair was a shade of brown that suggested he was out in the sun a lot. The most noticeable thing about him, though, was the device over his eye. She wasn't sure what it was, but it looked like some sort of hi-tech scanner.

“Hey there, my name is James Carter and I'll be your Ranger today,” he said.

She introduced herself as Elena and mentioned Toshiro as well. The Ranger complimented him, which the Jolteon didn't bat an eye at due to his seriousness. Then James said something about a Lotad, and Elena turned around with a puzzled look on her face.

Sure enough, a small blue Pokémon with a giant leaf on its head was next to the rock she had been sitting on. The Jolteon immediately got between them in his battle stance, raising his hackles and sending a pointed glare toward the Water-type.

“Nope, that's not my Load. I actually have a Ludicolo at home, so I think I wanna try going around it.” Elena did wonder how a wild Pokémon got out here too, since they were supposed to be in the actual Lakes area. Maybe it wanted to check out the Outpost. “Is it still okay to use a doll if it wants to stick around? I did that when I was here last time.”

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines