View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 02:52 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

“No, thank you. Let's try to get around him, and if not, I'll gladly get a doll to use instead. After that, can we go that way?” Elena asked, pointing towards the left path.

"Sure," I replied. We both moved on down the path, largely ignoring the Squirtle. It growled at us for a little while longer, but it seemed pleased that it didn't need to fight to defend its territory.

"Oh, and before I forget..." my Trainer murmured as she pulled a disk out of her bag and a Pokeplayer out of her vest. The Pokeplayer was one of the old-style ones that were much larger than the up-to-date circular ones that were sold in the Mart.

“Okay, no laughing, and I mean it. I'm looking for this Pokémon for a friend since she doesn't travel much," Elena warned me, with a serious look in her eyes. She inserted the disk into the machine and pressed play. Immediately, a strange short almost-barking call emanated from the device. I wasn't sure how to describe it - the closest I could probably come was "glurp". I didn't recognise the call, so I scanned the machine with my visor. The species name appeared on my screen, and I immediately snorted with laughter. I covered my face with my hand to hide my grin.

"Well, let's move on," I said shakily, trying to control myself. Leo would not be impressed to know that a Trainer was voluntarily seeking out a Stunfisk.

"Are you looking for anything else today?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "Did you bring any other disks?"

We reached the water's edge, and immediately a somewhat-spherical blue Pokemon jumped out of the water and yapped a greeting. It had black and aqua patterns all over its body, including some bulbous protrusions around its head, and its chest was cream-coloured. It had a very derpy smile on its face - close in derpiness to that of a Stunfisk.

"How about a Palpitoad in the meantime?" I suggested.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Elena
Area Effects: 12 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Lotad(?); ??? Squirtle(?); ??? Palpitoad (?)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Koko (F) - Persian
Ability: Technician
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM: U-turn, Water Pulse, Icy Wind, Psych Up, Protect, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Flying
BM/SM/MT: None

Toshiro (M) - Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: Hidden Power Ice, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball, Roar, Thunderbolt, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute
BM/SM/MT: None

Fred (M) - Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Strength, Stealth Rock, Brick Break, Roar, Avalanche, Substitute, Hidden Power Dark, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Scald, Sleep Talk, Rest, Stone Edge, Toxic
BM/SM/MT: Curse, Yawn, Outrage, Mirror Coat, Refresh, Counter, Ice Punch

Item Statistics:

Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x3, Parkball x5, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Borderline Voice Disk (Stunfisk), Uncommon Voice Disk (Barboach), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly