View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 11:40 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio
Default Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

OOC; Do I get my Hyper Ball back? Because, I’m pretty sure it’s the only one I have left. (From the first Munchlax? You know-)
Also – Male Roserade.

"Sure! I'm glad you are. Do remember to leave a comment on this run when you get back to the Headquarters. The more comments I get the higher chance I can get promoted, positive or negative,” Leo said.

Seq laughed, reaching out a hand to pat the Ranger’s back. “It’ll probably be an awful review that’ll get you fired, but let’s enjoy what’s left of the run, right?”

The man walked off, his three female Pokemon behind him. The Vaporeon skipped merrily, her paws brushing against the willowed grass. It hurt a bit, all grass does, but the day was just so beautiful, she didn’t care. Erutis was so happy to have completed a battle; she continued to soar the skies above the group. Rebecca though, was lagging behind.

Noticing his Jynx was acting a bit odd, he turned to her. “What do you think, Becca? What do you want to do?”

“Jynx,” she said sternly, gazing at the pond. Julie too, would be happy near water, and it seemed Erutis was going to go in any direction. Seq desperately wished to search the greenhouse. He loves mysteries, but resigned and decided it was better to listen to Rebecca.

“Alright, alright. The pond it is,” he said with a sigh.