Thread: [Gen 5] BattleStar's RU Team
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 02:16 AM
Battlestar Offline

Default BattleStar's RU Team

So it is my first time for making a RMT thread so here it goes.

This is my RU team. I like to think it is decent but needs a LOT of work. So here it is. Please I am looking for any suggestions. I am willing to get rid of pretty much every one. The ones in Red is the ones I really can get rid of.

With out further ado here it is.....

Red- Wanted to get rid of
Blue- Wanting to get rid of or fixed

Ninja'd (Accelgor) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Bug Buzz
- Yawn
- Hidden Power [Electric]

So here is the fastest non-boosted bug and guy in the tier! He is a great Spiker and has crazy speed. He also fires off powerful Bug Buzzes which is able to KO Sceptile and Sharpedos. However I heard there is better ones I love my ninja bug :)

Claydol @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 156 SDef / 36 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Trick
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earth Power

My rapid spinner. I really hate this guy I use to have armaldo. Please suggest on him I am looking for someone new. I use this set to mess up sweepers but I get really bad results mainly.

BloodinWater (Sharpedo) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Protect

Sharpedo my best sweeper in my team. I use to carry a Choice Band set. But I was out speeded by quite a bit of pokes I could KO with a speed boost. He wrecks teams apart thanks to the Hazard damage!

Bad Moon (Cresselia) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Moonlight
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Safeguard

My main wall of my team. I have had mixed signals with her. She is okay but I am looking to replace her or change up the set alot.

Cloud Fort (Altaria) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Roost
- Cotton Guard

Cloud fort. This under estimated dragon type is a monster. She can boost up her defenses to crazy levels like only take 20% damage from a Stone Edge by rhyperior. My only problem is Toxic users which is very prominent in the Tier. However I can switch my self out and be cured of my Poisoning.

Porygon-Z (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpeAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (-Atk, +SAtk)
- Hyper Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

[CENTER]And now my newest member. I have seem I have been really lacking a special sweeper, and non-other than Pory-Z is the manifestation of Special Attack.
A hyper beam from this Glitch is scary. This thing is pretty much instance death.

[CENTER]
Spoiler:
Grave Yard
Where they could not make the cut....

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954

Last edited by Battlestar; 09-29-2011 at 02:49 AM.