View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 06:05 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: ChainReaction01 (Woods)

"Oi, titles make me feel like and old lady," Ivy said with reproach.

"My apologies," I said, flushing and bowing again.

Ivy let it pass, and we started into the woods. Her pink Espeon led the way, and I followed silently, trying to recognise the scenery. However, it had been a few years since I'd been here last, and nothing jumped out at me. That was probably the nature of the Park - ever-changing and unrecognisable.

“Well, I'm not sure what you're looking for, Jathan, so up here you'll have to choose the way,” Ivy said suddenly.

"I wouldn't be sure which way to go, ma'am," I replied. My voice quietened. "I'm here looking for a Scyther." I wasn't even sure why she was asking me - the path kept straight on ahead of us, and there was absolutely no way I was leaving it. That was where things had started to go wrong last time.

The Ranger didn't seem to hear me, and it wasn't long before her statement made sense. The path split into two forks, and Ivy looked back at me expectantly, as if waiting for me to choose. I nibbled on my thumb, unable to make a choice. My choice was made for me, though, when a small bug whizzed out from the forest and began hovering over one of the trails.

“What about a Ninjask?" Ivy asked. "I hear they're sort of rare. Then again, you might be the sort that like to start from the ground up.”

"Yes ma'am, I mean I am. I like to train my Pokemon from their earliest evolution stage." I scuffed my feet on the ground. "That probably doesn't make much sense. Anyway, I'd like to go down the other path, then."

I pulled a disc-shaped Pokeplayer out of my pocket and inserted the Scyther disk that James had given me for my birthday. It was a prototype that was more powerful and realistic than the generic brand, and I hoped it would bring a Scyther my way.

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly