Energy: 94
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Flamethrower-Shadow Ball-Night Shade

Serebiish

[Guardian] Golett (M)
HP: 84
Energy: 91
Ability: Iron Fist
Status: BRN, - 2 ATK, + 2 DEF, trapped by Fire Spin (1 more round)
Moves: Earthquake-Earthquake

The Golett, ignoring his burning arm, jumped into the air. He performed a backflip before landing, punching the earth and creating a rumbling. The mountainís snow started to fall, creating an avalanche at whoever was hiking up the mountain. The Litwick fell, clinging tightly to a ledge on the mountain somehow with its Ďhandsí. It looked up at the Golett, who looked down at the Litwick, wanting to help, though his trainer ordered for him not to. The Litwick slowly got back up, though it was hurt from the fall. [Litwick -17 HP, Golett -14 Energy]

Litwick, wanting revenge, jumped a few times. It then charged up a red light, though it soon turned out to be a ball of fire. That ball then turned into a stream of fire, heading straight for the Golett. It melted some of the snow that it came close to, and then hit the Golett straight-on. [Litwick -15 energy, Golett -17 HP. Burn roll doesnít matter because heís already burned, imo]

Once again, the Golett jumped into the air. This time, however, he did not backflip, however he simply flipped. He landed without punching the ground this time, too. The earth shaked slightly, harming the Litwick somehow. It wasnít that bad, though it was somewhat bad. It harmed the Litwick about as much as the last one had. [Litwick -17 HP, Golett -14 energy]

The purple ghostlike flame on Litwickís head burned higher and brighter, confusing the Golett. Why was the flame going higher? A black and purple orb soon formed in front of the candle Pokťmon, showing the reason why the flame was higher. Once it was big enough for his liking, the Litwick threw it at his opponent. The orb hit the Golett in the chest. Some of the chest plate started to crack, though it was ok for the most part. [Litwick -11 Energy, Golett -17 HP -1 SPDEF]

The Golett, remembering that his arm was burning, screamed, waving his arm up and down. Fire engulfed him for a few seconds, then it went back to just being on his arm. Right after this happened, fire circled the Golett briefly, then disappeared. The Fire Spin seemed to have faded. [Golett -10 HP for both BRN and Fire spin; no longer fire spun]

End of Round Two

SuperUltraZekrom

[Flame] Litwick (M)
HP: 50
Energy: 68
Ability: Flame Body

Serebiish

[Guardian] Golett (M)
HP: 40
Energy: 63
Ability: Iron Fist

Shadow Ball's -1 SPDEF roll was one, meaning Golett loses one SPDEF.

Arena notes: It is mountain-like.

Serebiish, your moves, please.

Sorry if the arena was actually inside, I didnít watch the episode. At least I donít think I did.