View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 12:11 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

“Let's just hope it continues for a little bit longer so a Stunfisk shows up,” she said. “I don't need one of these guys though, so I'll pass.”

The Bidoof continued to smile vapidly at her. Suddenly, without any provocation, it suddenly did a 180 and and walked back towards the lake, eventually disappearing in some reeds. I let out a slight smile - at least Elena didn't have to use a PokeDoll to get rid of it.

Her Jolteon huffed slightly. It was an unhappy noise. Elena noticed it and patted his side gently. "Don't worry, you'll get to battle soon," she reassured the Pokemon.

It dawned on me that this Jolteon had much the same personality as my Gallade. I grinned at the comparison - a battle between the two of them would be interesting. It was almost a pity Dual was back at headquarters. Couldn't say I blamed him - he wasn't a fan of the Lakes. Then again, neither was I.

We moved on, continuing around the lake. The raised hills were getting closer, and with them, the more powerful Pokemon. The quickest way to get there would be across the water. I looked over across the water to judge whether it was safe to travel across when I saw a strange rock just out from the water. It had spikes all around and the bottom tip of it was submerged in the liquid. I moved closer, curious. The rock did not. I tapped it with my foot, and it was strangely solid, but didn't do anything that a rock shouldn't. I shrugged and walked back towards Elena. Just as we started to walk away a low moaning could be heard and I turned back quickly. A large pink Pokemon emerged from the water and looked at us with a vapid expression, like it wasn't sure what was going on.

"Oh hell, the Derp Parade continues," I muttered quietly as my hand went to my head. "Do you want to try capturing a Slowbro?" I asked Elena, much louder.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Elena
Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining, Stunfisk Voice Disk[THREE USED]
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Lotad(?); ??? Squirtle(?); ??? Palpitoad (?); ??? Bidoof(?); ??? Slowbro(?)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Koko (F) - Persian
Ability: Technician
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM: U-turn, Water Pulse, Icy Wind, Psych Up, Protect, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Flying
BM/SM/MT: None

Toshiro (M) - Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: Hidden Power Ice, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball, Roar, Thunderbolt, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute
BM/SM/MT: None

Fred (M) - Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Strength, Stealth Rock, Brick Break, Roar, Avalanche, Substitute, Hidden Power Dark, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Scald, Sleep Talk, Rest, Stone Edge, Toxic
BM/SM/MT: Curse, Yawn, Outrage, Mirror Coat, Refresh, Counter, Ice Punch

Item Statistics:

Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x3, Parkball x5, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Borderline Voice Disk (Stunfisk), Uncommon Voice Disk (Barboach), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly