View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:37 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Saraibre Ryu vs. sammy0295 [Ref: Fox]

I felt like something dragged me to the top of a sky scrapper. I didn't know what was going on top of it, besides I had never been to it before. So I took my way to the top of it. When I reached there, I saw two people who was familiar to me. They were Saraibre Ryu and sammy0295. They were there with two Kangaskhan. I wondered what had happened there. I went there and I found out that they were going to have a battle. I came at the right time. They both were quite happy that I went to the top of the building for whatever reason. I agreed to be a referee for their battle. But still, I was wondering why they chose Kangaskhan.

Round 1

Sammy0295

[Mena & Kituna] Kangaskhan (F)
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Ability: Early Bird
Moves: Focus Punch ~ Bulldoze

Saraibre Ryu

[Kanya] Kangaskhan (F)
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Ability: Srappy
Moves: Work Up ~ Rock Smash

Kanya charged her power, she wanted to deliver huge damage to the opponent later, she liked boosting herself first better than attacking the opponent without improvement. Her knuckles became much bigger and stronger, her arms became more powerful. Kanya was ready for her action.
[Work Up; Kanya - 4 NRG, +1 ATK, +1 Sp.ATK]

Mena focused her strength to her right arm. She grabbed the wind and strengthen her fist. Kituna was watching Kanya, she would tell her mother, Mena, when Kanya came, so that Mena wouldn't lose her focus. Kituna stayed quiet, meant that Kanya didn't move and she was free from any disturbance. Mena's power was well focused on her fist, she took a look at Kanya, she was doing nothing. Mena smiled and ran towards Kanya. Kituna cheered and she was happy that her mother's attack would be succes. Mena swung her right arm far backward and blew a hard punch to Kanya. Kanya was about to fall, but she could still hold her body and regained balance. Kanya Jr (if you don't mind I call her that :P) hugged her mother, she was afraid her mother was hurt. Kanya petted her child, she told her child she was okay.
[Focus Punch; Mena - 19 NRG, Kanya - 17 HP]

Mena took the chance while Kanya was talking to her kid. Mena lower her body, she ran quickly towards Kanya and rammed her hard on her waist. Kanya stopped talking, she looked at Mena angrily. Mena and Kituna were smiling. Kanya Jr became angry, she asked her mother to return what the opponent had done to them.
[Bulldoze; Mena - 7 NRG, Kanya - 6 HP]

Kanya got closer to Mena. She delivered a punch to Mena's chest. Mena was surprised of that surprise attack. She wasn't hurt badly, but she took that as a real challenge from the opponent. She would focus on her next attack.
[Rock Smash; Kanya - 4 NRG, Mena - 5 HP, rolls 2/2 with 1 results in target -1 DEF]

Round Over

Sammy0295

[Mena & Kituna] Kangaskhan (F)
HP: 95
Energy: 74
Ability: Early Bird

Saraibre Ryu

[Kanya] Kangaskhan (F)
HP: 77
Energy: 92
Ability: Srappy

Arena Note
Top of sky scrapper with some grass and trees. Cannot contact the earth/ground.

Sammy0295, your next actions, please.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Last edited by Foxamivalth; 10-12-2011 at 02:40 AM.