HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Acid Armor~Water Pulse

Tsuna

Pupitar(M)
HP: 100%
Energy:100%
Screech~Stone Edge/Screech

The warm island was burning with humidity, as well as a desire for two trainers to pit their beloved pets in a battle to the death! I mean...to a simple battle!The first trainers selected a Pupitar and the other chose Vanillite. "Lets the battle begin!" the ref called out as he held up a green flag to signal the start.

Poopitar decided to move first. He looked across at the floating white critter with a giant white head. It took a breath and filled its lungs with air, and then released, letting out a ear crackling screech. Luke covered its ears as the sound nearly made its head explode. (Poopitar-3 energy) (Luke -2DEF)

Luke had enough of the ear splitting screech. "No more of that. It hurts my ears!...If I had any!" It then decided the best thing to do was to gain some defense. It made a noise like it was gathering a big loogie in the back of its throat. It then spit on itself. It covered itseld in spit, several times with a purple acid. "Lets see him screech at me again!" (Luke -3 energy +2DEF)

Poopitar thought, "Enough of this. Time to eat some stones!" It found the sharpest rock it could find on the island. It began to sharpen it, much sharper against its hard body. After it was sharp enough, it through the stone at Luke. The stone contacted and caused a good amount of damage. Luke staggered back as the stone cut into its ice cream like body. (Poopitar -10 energy) (Luke -25HP)

Luke decided to prove it could do big damage also. It gather a breath and released from its mouth a blast of water. The water pulse crashed into Poopitar as the blast knocked him to the ground. It slowly stood back up as the attack was extremely effective. (Luke -12 energy) (Poopitar -12HP)

Diamond1304

Vanillite[Luke](M)

HP: 75%
Energy:85%
Condition:Hot! Ice cream on a island doesn't mix.XD

Tsuna

Pupitar(M)
HP: 88%
Energy:87%
Condition: All wet but still great!