View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 02:28 PM
White Knight Offline

Default Re: Face vs Foxamivalth (II)

I yawned again, more tired than I had ever been. It was midnight, and I was trying to huddle in my raincoat without looking too nerdy. The beach itself was nice, but it was freezing cold because of the wind. I shivered, wondering why on earth these two trainers would want to battle now. They quickly appeared, both shivering as well. Something about the look in their eyes told me that they had battled before. This was going to be quite interesting.
ROUND ONE

Foxamivalth

[-]Electivire(M)
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Ability: Motor Drive
Sig Move: Gaia Force
Moves: Thunder~Thunder

Face

[-]Feebas(F)
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Ability: Swift Swim
No sig move
Moves: Double Edge~Double Edge

Feebas was ready to strike back. She got into the water, swimming as she gained speed. In the water, she was unstoppable; much faster than Electivire could ever hope. When she thought she was fast enough, she leaped high in the air and tackled the electric monster with all her might, bringing him to the ground. Although it did not hurt him much, she looked really damaged. It had taken some real energy. She knew that she wouldn’t be able to overuse that move; it was way too much work for not much reward.
(-9% Health, -3% Health -34% Energy)
The huge electric monster moved second, surprised to not outspeed the tiny fish that called itself his opponent. He closed his eyes as he focused his electrical energy, the rain aiding his attacks. The stormy clouds grew brighter as he let a huge bolt of electricity into the sky, filling them with lightning. It was only a single second before a giant strike of lightning came down, striking Feebas as she squealed in pain. She had taken serious damage. It cascaded down her body, hurting more and more. She was surprised at the power of her enemy; how was she ever going to win this?
(-49% Health, -8% Energy)
Feebas was discouraged at her next move. It was the same one she had used last, and if she kept doing it this battle would not end well. Returning to the water, she began to swim. The ocean was the only place where she felt at home, and it really showed. Moving faster and faster, she was ready to take that thing down. Reaching high in the air, she came out of the water. Flying into Electivire, she brought him down. He hit the ground, still not taking very much damage. This sucked.
(-9% Health, -3% Health,-34% Energy)
Electivire knew his owner had frikken rigged this for a stupid achievement, and slapped him hard on the face before he started the next move. He let his electricity fly to the sky, getting absorbed in the huge rain clouds as he did so. It combined with the natural static in the air to create a super bolt of pain. It struck on Feebas with a sick-sounding crunch, finally knocking it out. How on earth had a battle ended in one round?
(-49% Health, -8% Energy.)

ROUND END

Foxamivalth

[-]Electivire(M)
Health: 72%
Energy: 84%
Ability: Motor Drive
Sig Move: Gaia Force
Mood: My trainer is rigging this! Ban him!

Face

[-]Feebas(F)
Health: 0%
Energy: 32%
Ability: Swift Swim
No sig move
Mood: Knocked out.

Notes
Double Edge-
Critical hit rolled a 2841, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 88 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.
Thunder-
Critical hit rolled a 999, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 66 where rolling more than 70 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 9.
Double Edge-
Critical hit rolled a 2461, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 74 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.
Thunder-
Critical hit rolled a 2754, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 96 where rolling more than 70 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 5.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 10-15-2011 at 05:53 PM.