View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: ASB Announcements

Announcement

Foxamivalth has admitted to using a second account (Face) for his personal benefit in the ASB. For his honesty, he is not being banned. However, this is a serious abuse of the system, not to mention a violation of PE2K rules, and as such, the following is now enacted:

Face is banned from the ASB, effective immediately.
Foxamivalth is stripped of his business and Gym, and will not be allowed to reapply for either until January 1st, 2012.
Foxamivalth is also banned from Achievements until January 1st, 2012.
Foxamivalth is stripped of his ref status, and will not be allowed to reapply until the next test is released.
All of Foxamivalth and Face's money and Pokemon are officially confiscated by the ASBL. Their money will be divied up between all members active in the last month (listed below), for $13 each. Their Pokemon will be put up for sale at a 25% discount as our Halloween event. Fox tricked us, so you're all getting a treat!

Please note that this, unless otherwise stated, will be the standard punishment for multi-accounting if cooperation is given. If the perpetrator is not cooperative, penalty is a permanent ban from the ASB, as well as everything being given away and sold. It is my sincere hope that this warning is not needed, and that we will never be making another post like this again.

Lord Fedora
ASB Staff

Eligible for $13:
Spoiler:
Paperfairy
Lord Fedora
Dino
Velocity
Elbub
3m0d0ll
Murgle-flag
Moonkit
Temporal Diamond
Saraibre Ryu
Tsuna
KantoBreeder
White Knight
Serebiish
JackHammer360
gmandiddy
Sammy0295
Carfel Muffin
eishiba
ShinyJolteon
TwistedSpoon
SLC
SuperUltraZekrom
Mizuki Emi
FlyingDreams
Velo
FlyingFish
Cheerful Cherubi
Mawile-Danmaku
AtaroBlade
benmac
Princess_Eevee9

Total: 32
Money: $13 each

Last edited by paperfairy; 10-20-2011 at 12:40 AM.