HP: 100
Energy: 100

Tsuna

Pupitar (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Moves: Bulldoze-Bulldoze
HP: 16
Energy: 53

Temporal Diamond took out two Poké Balls, one for her Vanillite and one for a new Pokémon to enter the field. She called back the ice cream cone and a small serpentine Pokémon came from the other. This serpentine Pokémon was known as Dratini. It slithered along the grass and sand quietly before stopping in a random spot. (This ain’t any action; I typed it up ‘cuz… ‘CUZ I CAN)

The Pupitar, seeing as he could quickly attack, floated head-first towards the ground and crashed. He then flew at the Dratini and started to attack it. Somehow, the Dratini’s speed was sapped, though not by much, and the Pupitar hadn’t gotten it. (Pupitar -5 energy; Dratini -14 HP, -1 SPD)

Dratini’s eyes turned a deep blue color as a line of water formed between it and the opponent. The line switched positions so the Dratini could swim across, but it ended up hitting the opponent instead. Dratini’s eyes returned to their normal color. The Pupitar began to fall, and he didn’t stop for once. He hit the ground with a large thud. I leaned over the Pokémon slightly and nodded. Another Pokémon had been knocked out. (Pupitar -16 HP, KO; Dratini -22 Energy)

Temporal Diamond
--

[Shinryu] Dratini (F)
Shed Skin
HP: 84
Energy: 78

Tsuna
--

Pupitar (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
HP: 0
Energy: 48