View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serebiish View Post
Do the Safari Zone's Pokemon (while on SZ) ignore type immunities?
Cuz I saw a Happiny successfully use Pound at a Chandelure,and I'm curious...
You can hit Ghost type Pokemon with Normal and fighting type attacks in the ASB unless the ghost type uses this move:

Quote:
Phase Shift
BP: 0
Energy Mod: 6
Priority: 0
Category: Status
Type: Ghost
Target: User

Changes a this Pokémon's state to ethereal. When ethereal, this Pokémon cannot be hit with physical actions, nor can they use physical actions in this form. Any attempts to damage an ethereal Pokémon with a physical action will simply pass through them, with an energy reduction - the same applies for an ethereal Pokémon using a physical action. For every action this Pokémon is ethereal (regardless of whose action), they lose 1 Energy. If this Pokémon is targeted by Foresight and/or Odor Sleuth, this Pokémon is no longer ethereal. If this Pokémon uses Phase Shift after it has been used, then this Pokémon is no longer ethereal. Banette, Chandelure, Cofagrigus, Drifblim, Drifloon, Dusclops,Dusknoir, Duskull,Frillish, Froslass, Gastly, Gengar, Giratina, Golett, Golurk, Haunter, Jellicent, Lampent, Litwick, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Rotom, Sableye, Shedinja, Shuppet, Spiritomb, and Yamask can all use Phase Shift. When used by a Pokémon that is not one of the above, the action fails with an energy reduction.
Pokemon with the ability Scrappy can by pass the effects of this move.