View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 12:47 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Foxamivalth vs. JackHammer360

Foxamivalth and JackHammer360 waited quietly for a referee, though no one came until I stumbled upon the battle while looking for at least ten rounds to ref. I quickly stood on a small platform…or maybe it was a coffin…that was close by and waved two green flags. “The battle between Foxamivalth and JackHammer shall now begin!” I called.

Foxamivalth
Lapras (F)
Water Absorb
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Moves: Hail-Frost Breath/Safeguard

JackHammer360
Dratini (???)
Shed Skin
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Moves: Wrap-Leer

Lapras’ body turned blue and small drops of snow began to fall somehow into the room. I scowled at the frosty aura that now entered the room, shifting around. (Lapras -7 Energy. Hail until Round 3)

Dratini darted at the opponent. However, it didn’t tackle the opponent, rather wrapping its body around the opponent…or at least trying to. It first tried to whip its tail around the turtle’s body, but that was too big. It didn’t have a tail, so it immediately went for the neck, though I shook my head. Neck shots were always fatal, mainly with wrap. It went for the head, and actually got its body around it! It pulled as tight as possible without killing itself and slithered off. The Lapras now had a ring on its nose. (Lapras -1 HP, -6 energy at the end of the next three rounds; Dratini -2 energy)

Closing its eyes, Lapras breathed out, though it wasn’t a normal breath; this breath had a frost-like feel to it, as if it were frozen. The Dratini seemed to yelp in pain as the coldness stung it. [B](Lapras -3 energy; Dratini -20 HP)

Dratini’s eyes started to glow red as it glared at the opponent. As time passed, its eyes started to dim. Lapras tried to ignore the Dratini’s glares, but it was somewhat hard, it was as if the Dratini was staring into its soul… (Dratini -2 energy, Lapras -1 DEF)

The rings on Lapras’ head started to hurt once again, though it hardly did anything. The hail also kicked up, slapping the Dratini right in the face. (Lapras and Dratini -6 HP)

Foxamivalth
Lapras (F)
Water Absorb
HP: 96
Energy: 90
Moves: Hail-Frost Breath/Safeguard

JackHammer360
Dratini (???)
Shed Skin
HP: 74
Energy: 96
Moves: Wrap-Leer