Dig ~ Dig

Magnetic_Zero

[-] Gloom (M)
Ability: Chlorophyll
Health: 97%
Energy: 47%
Protect ~ Swords Dance

Round Four

Gloom wasted no time. He closed his eyes and focused, concentrating on thoughts of huge walls and strong fortresses. Immediately a blue-green barrier flickered into life around him, shimmering and splendid and providing a nice, cheerful light for the dismal inside of the tree. Gloom's doofus-like grin deepened at the fact that he was totally protected.
[Protect: Gloom, -8% Energy]

Cain was disappointed but not put down. Deciding that there was no harm in trying, he began to burrow into the tree's soft inner bark. He moved closer and closer and closer and closer, finally coming up beneath Gloom as hard as he could. However, Gloom's barrier extended all the way down, and Cain's assault was deflected harmlessly by the bubble.
[Dig: Cain, -11% Energy]

Cain refused to be put off again. He backtracked along his hole, lying in wait for Gloom's attack. However, Gloom had no intention of going on the offensive. Instead he began to do a bizarre, warlike dance that made his fists glow faintly red. His body felt energized from the dance, his muscles tingling with power. The energy made him feel much stronger than before.
[Swords Dance: Gloom, -3% Energy, +2 ATK]

Cain was still going to attack, regardless of the plant Pokemon's choreography. Gloom's shield had faded and Cain had no problem rising up out of the ground at speed and slamming into Gloom like some sort of squishy purple freight train with scary teeth. Gloom grunted in surprise and pain, slamming backward into the tree. Cain smirked, but he was feeling tired, whereas Gloom barely had a bruise. One of them had to end this quickly.
[Dig: Cain, -11% Energy; Gloom, -16% HP]

Dino

[Cain] Granbull (M)
Ability: Intimidate
Health: 56%
Energy: 44%

Magnetic_Zero

[-] Gloom (M)
Ability: Chlorophyll
Health: 81%
Energy: 36%

Ref Notes
Dig's Crit Roll was 77; 1-6.25 for Crit.
I apologize for the BS writing. I'm trying to hit 100 actions.

Magnetic_Zero, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D