Thread: Shiny Pokemon
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 06:36 AM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Default Re: Shiny Pokemon

I also have Platinum. I used the Poke Radar and caught several legit shinnies that way.

My nephew had better luck than I do. He finds them in the wild. He doesn't care about them, so he gives them to me. I have three that were formerly his.

It takes time and patience. I have next-to-no luck catching shinnies ordinarily so feel really fortunate to have a Poke Radar. I wish they had one in Black and White.

Hearing of people's success makes me want to play Platinum again and start shiny hunting.

Regrettably there are no legitimate short cuts to catching shinnies. I'm sorry. I wish you success in your efforts. Take care.

On a another note, let us know if you catch any with the Poke Radar and we'll cheer you on, okay. Take care.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 11-02-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling, grammar, more info