Thread: [Gen 5] My HO Team
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.

Default Re: My HO Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVile View Post
I don't think u understand what a HO team is u generally only use physical or special sweeper so teams can't use both there walls effectively. Also this team laughs in the face of skarmory and ferrothorn who could never stand up to my repeated hits especially ferrothorn which lacks good recovery. Lastly i find it rude for you to come and rate my team thinking you know everything when you have no clue about HO teams I think you need to learn a little more about HO before you try to comment on teams.
Actually I do understand what a Heavy Offence team is, I also understand what it used to be. Your description of heavy offence is what you would expect from 4th gen, things have changed substantially since then. Heavy offence in the fifth generation refers to any playstyle catering heavily towards aggressive play. This particular variant of HO has pretty much died out, using a dual screener to facilitate setup is still common, but five sweepers on the same side of the attacking spectrum is almost unhread of now, the metagame's too different.

Be my guest, explain how this team laughs in the face of Skarmory, because Fire Blast aside nothing on this team can 2HKO it without setting up, and it will just keep Roosting and PHazing you and racking up hazard damage. It can come in on Scizor or Gyarados as they set up (Or Terrakion if you choose Rock Polish) or Salamence if you lock yourself into Outrage. Once it's in safely, you don't have anything that can comfortably dislodge it.

And lastly I don't think I know everything, but I do know a lot. That's why they made me a comp. battling mod. You've come here to ask for criticism, I gave it. If you have issue with my points, contest them properly, don't just accuse me of being arrogant and reject my points without proper reasoning.

Lucario loses to Conkeldurr by the way, he only taks a maximum of 62% from a +2 Extremespeed.