View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 12:00 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R
Default Re: Battle Stadium Banner Contest {voting}

Oh man, if I wasn't so busy, I would have LOVED to enter this. =P

However, out of all the choices, I really enjoy Zan Sabrefang's simple design with the two colors of yellow and blue.

Sarah's is also another choice I really liked. However, only her first banner actually shows some depth int he banner. The others she made were a bit too bright and showed no depth. I felt a little disappointed. =[

Basically, out of her 3 banners, the first one is her best. It's not crazy bright and full of effects like the other two.

Kaoru Matsubara, your banner was really simple, but the text was a bad, bad choice. The colors, why did you pick those? I really can't tell if you made much changes in the cover art of the "Pokemon Stadium" game either. Here's a cover artwork of it that I think you used. If you have PS or GIMP, I think you should play around with font and experiment with the colors.

Zan Sabrefang was really easy to the eye for me.
Quote:
Possibly my favorite out of the others Zan made. I like the text "Are you ready?". The border would have looked nice with maybe a thin line of dark blue/navy blue with the yellow border, but it's nice. The color scheme is pretty simple, but I think it worked very well for this banner.

Although I like Zan's simple banner design, I'm voting for Sarah. ^..^;;