View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 09:40 AM
3DThinker Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Elite 2000 vs Dachampster

It was already dark, I was walking home from my favorite bar, when, while passing by the alleys, I saw two people, they seemed to want to get on a fight, they however whipped out Pokeballs, and made a battle out of that. I decided to watch it.

Dachampster

[Fang] Gliscor (F)
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Health: 100
Energy: 100
Moves: Taunt ~ Ice Fang
Mood: This will be quick …

Pokémon Elite 2000

[Tonka] Drilbur (M)
Ability: Sand Force
Energy: 100
Moves: Sandstorm ~ Sandstorm/Attract
Mood: You’re going down, baby!

Gliscor got the upper hand, the alley seemed to be its natural place, she however, thinking that it was better to play it safe, so she started to say things, that weren’t heard by the trainer, but seemed to start to have an effect on Drilbur, but before she could do more, she slipped on a banana peel on the floor, making her lose her concentration.
(Gliscor -6NRG)

Tonka then started throwing sand at the Gliscor, and kept doing so until the area was full of sand after that he started spinning counterclockwise and kept getting faster and faster and faster until he had whipped a sandstorm.
(Drilbur -7NRG; Sandstorm is now in effect)

Gliscor’s fangs started to blow in a clear light blue tone, she then jumped and did some acrobatics and jumped around. When Tonka was so amazed he had lost track of her she dived, and when she dived she bit Tonka, her fangs were freezing, it hurt a lot, but Tonka got over it.
(Drilbur -15HP; Gliscor -8NRG)

Tonka then proceeded, but instead of attacking he just flew some kisses. What seemed to be funny, even a little strange if you must, seemed to have an effect. Fang had fallen in love with Tonka.
(Drilbur -4NRG; Gliscor is infatuated)

Dachampster

[Fang] Gliscor (F)
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Energy: 86
Mood: Fang S2 Tonka [INFT]

Pokémon Elite 2000

[Tonka] Drilbur (M)
Ability: Sand Force
Health: 85
Energy: 89
Mood: ... That was cold ...

Dachampster, pelase give out your attack.

REF NOTES:

Arena Effect - Taunt: 5 out of 100 where 1,2,3,4 or 5 waste an action; didn’t roll for attack then, just for energy.
Arena Effect - Sandstorm: 63 out of 100,where 1,2,3,4 or 5 waste an action; Sandstorm never misses.
Arena Effect - Ice Fang: 93 out of 100,where 1,2,3,4 or 5 waste an action; 1252 out of 625 for crit; 18 out of 100 where 96 or more misses; 7 out of 10,where 1 freezes ; 3 out of 10 where 1 flinches.
Arena Effect - Attract: 55 out of 10,where 1,2,3,4 or 5 waste an action; Attract works.
Sandstorm will last one more round.

Arena Notes:
The arena is full of sand.

Last edited by 3DThinker; 11-09-2011 at 02:34 PM.