View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 05:59 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond
Default Re: Dachampster x 3DThinker

I was taking an early morning stroll along the lake shore. As I was walking, I spotted two figures in the distance along the beach. As I sauntered closer, I judged from the two figures’ looks that they were Trainers, since they had Poke Balls hanging around their waist. The conversation between them was brief and curt and I accepted the task of initiating their battle with the position as a referee. With the shoreline of the lake as a battlefield, both Trainers called their Pokemon. An Abra who appeared to be napping emerged on 3DThinker’s side. On Dachampster’s side, a flying scorpion-like creature stood its ground against its foe which seemed to be in slumber already.

3DThinker

[Psycho] Abra
Ability: Synchronize
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Mood: Sleeping. Do not disturb.
Ice Punch ~ Ice Punch

Dachampster

[Fang] Gligar
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Energy: 100
Mood:
Sand Attack ~ Hone Claws

Round One

Despite being asleep, Psycho, like other members of his species, was able to battle in his slumber. The Abra teleported in front of the FlyScorpion Pokemon and unexpectedly lashed out a fist cold with ice. The Gligar was taken back at this deft attack, shivering with chilly pain from the ice. [Abra: Ice Punch, -19 Energy; Gligar: -6 HP]

Obeying his Trainer’s plans to disrupt their opponents’ plans, Fang utilised his claws to hurl sand at the opponent. The damp sand of the beach stung the Abra’s face, some of the tiny grains entered his nose and itched it. Psycho let out an uncomfortable sneeze. [Gligar: Sand Attack, -2 Energy; Abra: -1 ACC]

To pay back for the horrible dirt thrown on him, Psycho teleported right in front of the Gligar again. He held up his hand as it was surrounded by an ice-blue glow and punched the Gligar straight in the chest. The purple FlyScorpion staggered backwards from the impact of the punch, clutching his chest in pain. Meanwhile, the Ice Punch had chilled the surrounding temperature by a notch and a faint fog rolled in from the lake. [Abra: Ice Punch, -19 Energy; Gligar: -6 HP]

Hungry to get back at his foe, Fang glided over to a piece of coarse driftwood he had spotted. The texture of wood made it rough enough for him to sharpen his claws. As he filed his claws until they glinted in the light, he thought of the bitter revenge he had for that despicable telekinetic fox. [Gligar: Hone Claws, -4 Energy, +1 ATK +1 ACC]

3DThinker
[Psycho] Abra

Ability: Synchronize
Energy: 62
Mood: Ah choo! [-1 ACC]

Dachampster

[Fang] Gligar
Ability: Hyper Cutter
HP: 88
Energy: 94
Mood: Feeling bitter with revenge. [+1 ATK, +1 ACC]