HP: 78%
Energy: 68%
-1speed/taunted 4 actions

Tsuna

Darmanitan (M)
HP: 90%
Energy:70%
+1atk,+1SPATK

The rain had finally come to a stop and Darmanitan was very happy about that. It really didn't matter anyways. In Darmanitans mind, the forecast called for very sunny skies. It looked into the sky as all the clouds moved away from the sun as the warmness gave Darmanitan a little more energy to go off on. It smiled knowing things were better without that silly wet stuff. All it does is...well...gets everything wet! (-7energy Darmanitan)

Mrs Thousand Spirits felt the sun come out to play. I miss the rain, I love dreary weather! It looked at the giant flaming, Donkey Kong wanna be and laughed. It dug deep into its own dark heart, searching for any dark energy it had. It created a massive ball in front of itself, full of black, dark energy. Once it created the ball, it also made a second one. The two balls circled around the Spiritomb and then scattered into millions of tiny pieces. She had used the two attacks. The dark matter crashed into Darmanitan, knocking it back as it tumbled about. ( Mrs Thousand Spirits -12 energy) (Darmanitan -20hp)

Darmanitan jumped to its feet. It had the sun. How could anything involving dark possibly affect things now? It knew nothing could stop it now. It felt the suns warm, bright energy course through it. It opened its mouth and spewed forth a beam of warm light. The light engulfed the evil ghost as Darmanitan watched proudly. You don't mess with a monkey on a sunny day! (Darmanitan -18 energy) (Mrs Thousand Spirits -8 hp)

gmandiddy

[Mrs Thousand Spirits] Spiritomb (F)

HP: 70%
Energy: 56%
-1speed/taunted 2 actions
Condition: I miss the rain!

Tsuna

Darmanitan (M)
HP: 70%
Energy:45%
+1atk,+1SPATK
Condition: Loving the sun!

Last edited by eishiba; 01-03-2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Sorry for letting this go on so long, I was unaware.