View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Academy of Sprite/Pixel Art Group Session - Introduction and Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon of Destruction View Post
What about other styles of spriting and also what if they have a different way of doing other styles like a different hologram or disguises.
'Specify' means tell me which sprites you'd like to learn. xD Do you have specifics in mind?

Well, there's easy ways to do things, and then slightly more complicated ways. The latter will mostly result in better sprites. But that's why I said that the other teachers can post their own tutorials. So that people can choose how to do them. Also, generally there's a proper way and a different way, and I'd be prepared to research these 'proper' and 'right' ways. As opposed to people's ways that they've made up, which probably aren't as good as the original way.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.