Old 12-15-2011, 10:17 AM
KantoBreeder Offline

Default Re: Aquablast vs benmac

Round Three

Aquablast

Aerodactyl (M)

HP: 58%
Energy: 28%
Condition: Iím exhausted, canít we finish this already?; +2 Special Defence, -2 Defence
Moves: Sky Attack ~ Hyper Beam

benmac

Cranidos (M)

HP: 36%
Energy: 37%
Condition: Please, I need some help; +2 Special Defence
Moves: Smack Down ~ Earthquake

Aerodactyl knew that his energy supplies were draining fast Ė he would have to finish this as quickly as possible if he was going to win. Fortunately, he knew a move that could end this battle right away. He propelled himself skywards and began to focus his energy. As he did so, a white glow surrounded his body, becoming more and more blinding with every passing moment. Then the ancient creature began to hurtle back down towards the ground; his speed was incredible, and the light around him made sure that Cranidos was unable to even see where he was coming from. The white pterodactyl hit the dinosaur in the middle of his body; the two of them almost stuck together and flew a couple of feet across the stadium together. However, Aerodactyl then kicked off, leaving Cranidos to drop in a cloud of dust. The dinosaur did not move Ė he was done.

Aquablast

Aerodactyl (M)

HP: 58%
Energy: 17%
Condition: The victor, but only by a catís whisker; -2 Defence

benmac

Cranidos (M)

HP: 0%
Energy: 37%
Condition: Fainted

Notes
Sky Attack- (Rolled 80/100, 90 or less to hit; rolled 1/10, 3 or less for flinching; Aerodactyl -11% Energy; Cranidos -36% HP)

Arena Notes
The sandstorm has stopped

Winnings
Aquablast gains $15
benmac gains $5
I gain $10
3DThinker gains $5