Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Yay! Okay, well I'll try to do some lines today. :3 Ahaha, I'll attempt it, but I can't guarantee that it'll sound good, haha. Okay. Well I'll see if I can get my voice sounding different, and if not, I'll ask around to see who would want to. :D And yeah! I told him about it, so hopefully he'll post here or something soon. xD

Ohh, hahah, that would explain it! Well that's good you realised what was wrong with it. ^^ That's okay. I ramble a lot too. xD Also, if you need anyone to put the clips together for you, LIKEME*COUGH* then I'm sure that can be done too. :D

~GS.

EDIT: OH MY GOSH, MIKE, YES. YOU HAVE TO. The person I had in mind for Martin wasn't you (since I thought we could try out new actors), but if you played the mother, that would be amazing. XD
I'm going to try put it together, since I have some sound editing software I've used before to make a mix of loads of songs for a talent show for my brother, but I'm not sure how well my focus will hold up, so if I can't do it, then I'd love if you could. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I didn't even want to play Martin, mainly because my voice is too high-pitched for the described role, plus I have been waiting to do a female role. xD

I would enjoy goofing around with it. If you like it, go ahead and use it, but no guarantees it would be usable (unless you want to make an alternative version in which I am playing the mother xD).
You totally should. xD We could do it for alternative, or the proper one, whichever it seems to fit. xD I'll put you down as playing the mother, then. x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
I am here to do Martin. (Not like that you sickos, get your minds out of the gutter ) But yeah, I'll just need a while to adjust my mic and get the right position for maximum voice, minimal white noise.
Awesome. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
I uh, couldn't see the dots in the picture, but that's okay, because my laptop has the exact same mic setup... lol

Uploading my recording now. I'll post a reply here with the file if somebody else posts, but if nobody else does, then I guess I'll be editing this post

*checks Tindeck to see status of upload, finished*

Normally it's not this fast... Guess I'll be posting it now... lol
Cool! That sounds perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

If I may provide you with a bit of advice, I think the accent is supposed to be more cockney. Also, make sure you don't fully pronounce those Rs like you Americans do. xD English and Australians say it more like an 'aah' sound. The long, deep sound in 'spa'. ^^ Also, try to make it more natural, like you're actually having that conversation. If you can. xD

~GS.
Honestly, I don't know what the accent was intended to be. I don;t think I actually had any idea for the accent, I just got bored and fiddled around with how Martin spoke in the original chapter. xD

On another note, I'm going to record my lines tomorrow, when it's quiet around my house, then I'll edit it when I have all the lines.

Elecii

i can't love you more than this