Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 06:45 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Voice Acting

Mike, I love how you told me that. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post

I'm going to try put it together, since I have some sound editing software I've used before to make a mix of loads of songs for a talent show for my brother, but I'm not sure how well my focus will hold up, so if I can't do it, then I'd love if you could. :]

Honestly, I don't know what the accent was intended to be. I don;t think I actually had any idea for the accent, I just got bored and fiddled around with how Martin spoke in the original chapter. xD

On another note, I'm going to record my lines tomorrow, when it's quiet around my house, then I'll edit it when I have all the lines.

Elecii
Okay, that sounds great. :D Sure thing. If you need me to. xD I did my lines yesterday, but I'm still editing to get the best ones. I'll give you a couple of the same lines to decide which ones you want to use, if you want. ^^ You can basically mix and match with any lines as long as there's a breath taken between or something. HANDY! 8D

Ahh, okay. XD Fair enough. As I read and imagined it, it was kind of cockney. :P But whatever. Good that you can use those lines! :D

Good idea. I'll try to get my lines uploaded soon!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.