Energy: 80%
Earthquake ~ Earthquake

Pokepal7

[Venus] Torchic (F)
Ability: Blaze
Health: 79%
Energy: 75%
Dig ~ Dig

Venus was not feeling particularly great, and as such preferred to make a rather sneaky attack. She scratched at the warm soil, clearing a hole for her body. She dug a deep burrow at remarkable speed, dirt flying out of her hole. She dug deep and far, so that Torkoal completely lost track of her location.

It wasn't, however, as if Torkoal needed to know where the juvenile bird was at. He lifted his foot, then slammed it down as hard as he possibly could. Shockwaves of soil flew from around his toes, shaking the very ground. Torkoal smirked. He knew that he had pretty much just wrecked Venus's endeavors.
[Earthquake: Torkoal, -12% Energy; Venus, -42% HP]

Meanwhile, Venus felt like she was dying. Her entire tunnel had collapsed on her, pelting her small, vulnerable body with a shower of painful dirt and debris. She had to fight to collect herself before she continued digging, coming up beneath Torkoal and slamming him with her beak. However, the effort had left her exhausted, and Torkoal barely seemed to feel a thing.
[Dig: Torkoal, -7% HP; Venus, -22% Energy]

Venus knew that this means of attack was hopeless, but her Trainer had given orders and so there was no choice. She dug again, clearing a tunnel straight to Torkoal. Again the mighty tortoise raised his foot and stomped. The ground shook, then was still for a long time. Everyone seemed to realize that Venus had fainted underground. As Pokemonpal7 stared blankly and Aquablast whooped with joy, I looked for a shovel.
[Dig: Venus, -22% Energy]
[Earthquake: Torkoal, -12% Energy; Venus, -42% HP]

Aquablast

[-] Torkoal (M)
Ability: White Smoke
Health: 93%
Energy: 56%

Pokepal7

[Venus] Torchic (F)
Ability: Blaze
Health: -5%
Energy: 31%

Ref Notes
Dig's Crit Roll was 50; 1-6.25 for Crit.
Earthquake's Crit Rolls were 15 and 83; 1-6.25 for Crit.

Aquablast receives $15 for winning and fainting one Pokemon.
Pokemonpal7 receives $5 for being a good sport.
3DThinker and I receive $5 apiece for each reffing one round.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D