View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:05 AM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
Hey guys checking in sorry for inactivity got a job at waffle house and been busting my butt trying to get past training which I finished today yay

Anyone get the wifi event Victini lvl 50 cause I did which is awesome
I have so many good memories of my friends and I hanging out at the WA-HO (it's what we call Waffle House). Back on topic, I haven't picked up the Victini yet because I'd need to try for correct nature and what-not, but yes, I did receive the event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
I can't believe you guys all think that chemistry is hard (actually I can believe it, but...) Chemistry is actually my best subject

I should be getting the victini event soon

EDIT: sorry for my inactivity
One of my friends in my class is the same as you, he keeps telling me how easy it is for him. Luckily I passed Chemistry this semester, but next semester I'm going to need to buckle down and get serious. And it's fine about your inactivity, we've all had that happen to us before (me especially, cough cough).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Ck i never said i found it hard cause i didnt find hard i found it easy im just statting facts also it that time of year that i go inactive should be back after new year i may be on if i get a chance but have a merry christmas and a new year and if you celebrate the other things enjou them as well
See you then, and merry Christmas to you too!

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!