View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Hey guys. ;-;

I've been rather dead lately, and I could blame it on shiety internet or homework or my social life, but the truth is I just don't love the place anymore. :/ I remember when PE2K was more important than school. I'd spend HOURS Reffing battles for the ASB and posting in the DCC, making memories. But now... the desire to type 'pe2k.com' in the address bar is shrinking rapidly and has been for a while. Dunno why, or when it started, or anything. I'll miss you guys. </3 I really will. This place has been my home for almost two years, and it used to be amazing, but now it just feels like a chore, an obligation. Oh man, my eyes are watering. ;___; This is the hardest thing I've had to do in a while.

I really will miss you. All of you. Even the people I have a mutual hatred for, I'll miss you. <3

ASB PEOPLES:
****, sorry I've been such a horrible leader the past few months, you really do deserve better. If you wake up one morning and see that all battles are up-to-date with new Rounds posted, it's me trying to make amends for the months of wait I made you bloaks endure, in the old and new ASB. Harry/Sarah/Teo/Kenny/somebody, if I have a say, can you Mod Velocity? She's been trying so hard to keep the place up and running. It's the least I could do for her. Use your new powers well, my child. Star pupal. Darling friend. ;~; I forfeit all the battles I'm in, donate what little money I have (including the $10 I haven't claimed), and give away all my Pokemon aside from Lord and my beautiful starters. Anton, Szandor, LaVey, and I will never part. Never ever. <3

TSUNA/SAM/PAIR:
I'm sorry to you, too. We hardly speak anymore. </3 Sorry for rolling you a Combee during Mother's Day. And I'm sorry for being so easily annoyed with you. You're a great guy and a lovely friend. With you the best, mate. We'll always have our PokeNerd children. ♥

JUSTIN:
Hi, Twinny. <3 Stay away from those horny baby pandas, okay? ;-;

Bye, guys.

♥ ♥ ♥

GAAAAAAAASP I'm not special enough to be on that list? ;_____; After all the times we--nah I won't go there.

Sorry to see you go JenJen. :( I'll miss you being around here and our shenanigans in the DCC. ;o;

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |