View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: ~5TailedDemonLizard's Sprite Shop/Showcase~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Just a bump post to let you guys know I have finished the sprites! Here they are!

What do you mean? I think that revamp is great! :D You did it really well. I think it could have done with some darker white/grey around the eyes (a bit of shading), and often sprites have random pixels around the eyes as well. Don't forget you can reshape anything when it comes to revamps, if you need to. I think the disguise is amazing, and everything works really well. I'm not sure how much of the outlines (even on the inside of the sprite) you're allowed to change, but yeah, it's still awesome. ^^ The steel/electric drapion is well done too. I love the colours, and the taser idea is pretty neat. xD

Yeah...the machoke/bisharp one is pretty hard, and the inside spine/waist thing needs to have darker outlines. I don't know what else to say about it. xD

The politoed's stomach has a not-rounded line that you should probably fix, and the random pixels above the head to the left look out of place. If it's meant to be the other black cloud thing, then I don't think it's in the right spot, given where the other one is. Also, the shading on the belly looks a bit odd, since the purple is surrounded by lighter purple and isn't shaded. I guess that's meant to be spiritomb-like, but I would still shade it where the dark shading needs to come in. The thing coming over its head should probably not have as many light outlines, especially on the underside.

~GS.

EDIT: Also,

Disguises:
Pokemon 1 (base): Miltank
Pokemon 2 (pattern): Registeel

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 01-06-2012 at 12:40 AM.