View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 03:14 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: {Comic} Blue Bondage - [G]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Yeah, this is fun. XD (We should! Like a silly story or something!) It would. o:

Oh, really? Well I'm glad you fixed it! Though I can't see the first page anymore...

As for the second one, I like how the squirtle was just like, "I wanted to swim, but...okay, I'll come with you." XD And how he wanted to be a puppeteer. XDDDD Now I wonder how he got sold to Professor Oak in the first place. And a pokemon appeared! *GAPS*
(XDD Yes, hahaha, we should totally do one tonight (but with CZ characters too?).

Pe2k stopped loading just as I uploaded my edited first one to Imageshack, so I couldn't edit the link. Dx But it's all good now. :D

XDD Ahahha, yep, he pretty much just has to accept it. XDD I don't know why, but I thought of that on the spot and decided to go with it. :D Well I always imagined that starter pokemon would be bred by certain breeders and then sold to the pokemon lab, and that was normal, not criminal or anything. xD *GAPS* YES!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.