View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 10:45 AM
PikaChew Offline

Default Re: Gosh Darn Pokemon Zombies! [RP]

(OOC: Geography? I make it up as I go. Whoever is the first one to reach new locations gets to decide what the surrondings for that area look like. I just put in the directional stuff as a point of reference. You can get even more specific in the headers if you wanted to.

Quaza, you might want to slow down a bit and improve on some of the descriptions. You are leaving out important information from the other characters. For example having my trainer take action that I specifically said he would not take.)

Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (southeast corner) above cave entrance

Going up the rocks and boulders is dangerous but it is still the preferred choice over walking into a potential ambush. Munchlax are supposed to be slow moving food magnets but this one seemed different somehow. Looking back at the ground from about 15 feet above, Topaz notices that same Munchlax again.

Even though he is busy gripping rocks, Growlithe hears the Munchlax and relays the message to Topaz. "I am a good pokemon and here to help guide you through the cave." It may have been believable if the Munchlax had not mysteriously teleported halfway across the zoo! Still though, Topaz thinks it over but before he can respond the Munchlax has already gone back into the cave!

"Oh well, lets keep going Macguyver!" Growlithe barks eagerly and they continue climbing.