View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 06:34 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: The Trials of an Ex-Pokémon Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Been a bit busy, but I did read through the new chapter a while back. LoL, felt so sorry for poor Farren, but... the entire situation was a little amusing xD But hey, at least he got an egg out of it :D Hmm... must be that one bug-type critter, eh? Maybe? Hmm...

But yesh! It seems we might be seeing some action from a certain genetic insect xD

Shweet :D

Hmm, Cheren is a little difficult to tackle, isn't he? Well, in my experience, it has. I remember trying to write a Christmas themed story with him as the MC last year but... I had the hardest time trying to tack down his personality :/ But so far, I think you're doing a swell job ^^

Much more difficult than...? Hmm... *goes off to think*

Oh, okay! :D Am I perhaps right in thinking that it has something to do with Kyurem? Hmm, you don't have to answer that if you'd like xD

BTW, love the new banners! :D The colors and textures are awesome ^^ Which reminds me, there actually was this one banner I made that was slightly inspired by that old Frozen World story (you can see it here ;D ). Hmm, since I'm enjoying this one, maybe I should make some fan-art for it, too.... :D
Kind thoughts. That's all I can say right now, haha! I just got back from seeing The Hunger Games. I'm extremely disturbed right now.

I'm just posting right now to serve as a notice: the next four days are going to be very very busy for me. This next week is the last week of the third grading period, and I'm freaking out with deadlines. So I'm not going to be able to update with anything new until, at the very earliest, Tuesday. At the very latest... I don't know. I'm trying. I will not let this fanfiction die. I'm through the middle of the next chapter, but right now I have some major stuff to get to! But you can bet that I'll get to this as soon as I can.