View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 09:40 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Moderator Applications

Which board(s) are you applying for and why?
Roleplay, or Art (Sprites -eye sparkle-)
Out of these three, I would most likely wish to be a moderator of the RolePlay board because, though I haven’t RPed on here since 2011 or so, I have been RPing on smaller forums and on games, and it is honestly the thing out of the three that I see I’m best at, in my opinion.

What have you been involved in/accomplished at PE2K?
RolePlay-I participated in RPing for Pokémon Elemental in WAR X, and I have made a few RPs that have gotten a bit far in the past, though they died.
Sprite Art-I participated in Sprite art for Pokémon Elemental in WAR X. I have also been the judge for Sprite of the Month/of the week (Don’t remember which). I had about three shops, each now locked (Seriosly, whats with me and shops? >.<) because I had either gotten inactive or stopped spriting for a while.

What ideas do you have/what do you want to accomplish/change for the board(s) you applied for?
No matter what board I may get, I wish to try to get them more active than they are now.
Sprite Art-I wish to help people be better spriters than they are now, and I wish to restart Sprite of the Month/other Sprite contests that were active in the past.
RolePlaying- I wish to get more people interested in Role Playing. Also, like Sprite Art, I wish to help people get better at it than they are at the current because, to be honest, RPing was better back in 2009, 2010, and 2011. I would also try my hardest to help people -coughreadwheretoputtheSUscouch- put the Sign-up boards in the correct place, and the RP itself in the board instead of the subforums.

Anything else you'd like to add.
No, thank you.
Talk about a last second entry on my part, though...