View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: thornzion vs Terminal Gym Leader paperfairy (Velly!)

paperfairy

[-] Weavile (M)
Ability: Pressure
Health: 90%
Energy: 55%
Snatch ~ Snatch

thornzion

[Skittles] Eevee (M)
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 59%
Energy: 69%
Double Team ~ Iron Tail/Work Up

Round Three

Skittles took a deep, shaky breath, trying to calm himself down and above all not looking at Weavile's wickedly curved, hideously sharp claws. He had to protect himself, somehow... He had it! He leaped to his paws, running around as fast as he possibly could, making a tight circle, moving so fast that speed seemed to blur his body into a circle of brown fur. As Skittles began to slow to a halt, the blur behind him changed to what appeared to be two other Eevees. Skittles threw a triumphant smirk at Weavile, but the dual-type grinned right back and looked at the three Eevees, his eyes flashing. The holograms disappeared, reappearing at Weavile's side a half a second later.
[Double Team: Skittles, -2% Energy]
[Snatch: Weavile, -2% Energy]

Biting his lip to hold back a cub-like wail of frustration, Skittles tried again. This time he decided to prepare himself to go on the offensive; he closed his eyes and slowly began to focus on the energy in his body, letting it feed on itself and grow and amplify and exponentiate. When it was done, Skittles felt a great deal of strength flooding him, making his muscles more powerful... He opened his eyes only to find himself meeting Weavile's leering gaze, and suddenly he felt his new power draining away, flooding into Weavile's body. The dual-type grinned like a troll at his tiny, very very angry, opponent.
[Work Up: Skittles, -4% Energy]
[Snatch: Weavile, -4% Energy, +1 ATK, +1 SATK]

paperfairy

[-] Weavile (M)
Ability: Pressure
Health: 90%
Energy: 50%

thornzion

[Skittles] Eevee (M)
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 59%
Energy: 64%

Ref Notes
None, surprisingly!

paperfairy, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 04-29-2012 at 08:47 PM.