HP:65%
Energy: 32%
Sub@25%

Super Ultra Zekrom

[Blast] Wartortle (M)
HP: 64%
Energy:58%
Sub@1%

Both opponents were still resting underwater. Blast laid inside its shell as it started to snore extremely loud. The snore was so loud it sent out sound waves through the water. The water vibrated with the loud waves as Happiny's substitute took the damage for it. The substitute still stood firm and strong. It still needed some more damage before it would be used up. (Blast -5 energy) (Happiny Sub@21%)

Happiny finally woke up from its rest. It felt much more energized as it decided to attack the sleeping Wartortle. It skipped its way towards the Substitute that Blast had created. It used its tiny fist and pounded the fragile Substitute and it crumbled and faded in the water. Happiny was well pleased with itsself. It looked at the Wartortle as it woke up and gave it a pound on the head to give it a good wake up. Blast rubbed its head wondering what was happening. (Happiny -8 energy) (Blast -4HP)

Blast looked around and rubbed its head after taking a two pounds. It wondered what attack it was supposed to do. It remembered somewhere in its dreams to do a sleep talk...but it wasn't asleep? How silly. Why should I do that? I'm wide awake and have the mark on my head to prove it! (Blast -1 energy Sleep talk failed)

Foxamivalth

Happiny(F)
HP:65%
Energy: 24%
Sub@21%

Super Ultra Zekrom

[Blast] Wartortle (M)
HP: 60%
Energy:52%
+1ATK +1SPATK+1SPD