View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 05:09 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: brother rilvary thornzion vs NiniMorgan

I smiled slightly as I stepped into the soft and swaying grass of the field. I could see two trainers standing opposite each other, their eyes fixed in a challenging glare. So these were the trainers who had called me out here…Karell, my Grovyle, stood at my side and watched the two with keen interest. I raised my hand slightly and both trainers pulled a single Pokéball from their belts. I brought my hand down quickly and they tossed the capsules into the air. Their Pokémon were released in a flash of red light and the battle had begun.

Thornzion

[Skittles] Eevee (M)
Ability: Adaptability
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Swift ~ Iron Tail

NiNiMorgan

[Eggy] Togepi (M)
Ability: Hustle (+3 ATK and -1 ACC)
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Double Edge ~ Double Edge

Round 1

Skittles smirked at his opponent as they surveyed each other. Crouching low to the ground, he began to concentrate energy in his chest. Taking a few running steps forward, he opened his mouth and released a torrent of bright energy flew towards Eggy. The star-like light crashed into the little egg Pokémon and knocked it back a few feet. Shaking himself off, Eggy let out a soft growl (which was probably quite out of place for a Togepi). That hit had stung quite a bit…more than it should have…
[Skittles: -6 Energy| Eggy: -22 HP (CRITICAL HIT)]

(Critical hit rolled a 315, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.)

Eggy pushed himself to his feet and clenched his tiny fists. He wasn’t going down that easily. Pushing off the grassy ground, he sprinted at Skittles. As soon as he was close, he threw himself into the Eevee, smacking the dog Pokémon back with two hard punches. Skittles whimpered as he skidded along the ground, lying there for a few moments before standing up. Eggy winced as he moved back towards his trainer, the recoil stinging his body.
[Eggy: -26 Energy, -6 HP| Skittles: -19 HP]

(Critical hit rolled a 4309, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 24 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target.)

Skittles shook himself off as he got to his feet, wiping the dust from his brown pelt. Letting out a bark, he began running at the Togepi again. He jumped into the air, his tail glowing brightly. With a sharp metallic clang, he brought his tail down onto Eggy’s head. Thank god he didn’t crack. Eggy cried out in pain, gripping his head as Skittles trotted back towards Thornzion, his tail returning to its normal brown and cream color.
[Skittles: -26 Energy| Eggy: -15 HP]

(Accuracy rolled a 62 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target.)

Eggy wasn’t going to let a headache get in the way of this battle. Scraping his feet on the ground, he ran forward again. Preforming the same motion, he punched Skittles twice, HARD. The Eevee cried out again, wincing as he shook his head. This pain was getting old. Eggy winced as well, stepping back as the two Pokémon glared at each other. The first round was off to a good start.
[Eggy: -26 Energy, -6 HP| Skittles: -19 HP]

(Critical hit rolled a 6234, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 30 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target.)

Round 1 End
Thornzion

[Skittles] Eevee (M)
Ability: Adaptability
HP: 62%
Energy: 68%

NiNiMorgan

[Eggy] Togepi (M)
Ability: Hustle
HP: 51%
Energy: 48%

Ref Notes
- Iron Tail rolled 10 for effect, with 1, 2, or 3 causing -1 DEF. There was no decrease of stats
- Adaptability adds 3 damage onto attacks with STAB, and has been dealt with accordingly
------------------
NiNiMorgan, your moves please.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!