View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 01:41 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Starship vs. haybalebarn

The forest was filled with the sound of chattering bug-Pokémon as I walked up to the small clearing where two trainers stood at the ready. I nodded to both, Karell casually perched on my shoulder as I leaned against one of the sturdy trees on the edge of the clearing. Best not to get in the way of things. Both trainers drew a pokéball from their belt and released their Pokémon. A small smile played at my lips as I observed the two Absol. This was going to be very interesting.

“Battle start.”

Starship vs. haybalebarn

Starship

[Crusade] Absol (M)
Ability: Pressure
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Taunt ~ X-Scissor

Haybalebarn

[Striker] Absol (F)
Energy: 100%
Double Team ~ Swords Dance

(Since both Absol have the same speed, I have rolled 1-2, with 1 equaling Crusade moving first, and 2 equaling Striker moving first. This will be rolled for each action unless speed is changed)

Round 1

Crusade growled slightly as he observed his opponent, pacing back and forth on his side of the “arena”. With a smirk, he began to mutter foul words under his breath, trying to find the ones that would really put his opponent on edge. Once he had found his choice words, he began to bark and growl louder. Striker growled in rage at the vicious words he was spewing in the language that they both understood. How dare he! He was going to pay!

[Crusade: -6 Energy| Striker: Taunted for 5 actions]
(Effect: Rolled from 1 to 3. Result was 3. 3+2 = 5 Actions)

Striker hissed angrily, having heard her trainer’s orders. What was he thinking?! She wasn’t going to do anything that didn’t hurt Crusade. She wanted to cause pain!
[Striker: -6 Energy, Double Team FAILED (Striker is taunted)]

Striker attempted to carry out her next action, but found she unable to. She was still blinded by rage.
[Striker: -3 Energy, Swords Dance FAILED (Striker is taunted)]

Crusade smirked as he watched his opponent ignore the orders she was given. Digging his claws into the ground, he sprinted forward. His head blade glowed a bright green-yellow color as he ran. Bringing his head down diagonally, he slashed the blade across Striker’s chest twice, leaving a bright red X shape in her fur. Striker yelped in pain, wincing as she shook. That little devil…
[Crusade: -9 Energy| Striker: -20 HP]

Round 1 END

Starship

[Crusade] Absol (M)
Energy: 85%

Haybalebarn

[Striker] Absol (F)
HP: 80%
Energy: 91%