View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
You don't need to search, but if you stumble upon some that'd be great!

But anyway here's page 4!

Spoiler:
Haha, hey, of course I will! Well this was the one at the Spriter's Resource. It has some backgrounds, but they might be fairly useless. Calickeh. And then there's this kind-of-useless digihome from Dusk/Dawn: Heuurrrr. If you need the actual digimon, check out this spot, although, annoyingly, they have heaps of background links, but none of them will load. Dx That was about all I could find. =/ I can't believe it's so hard to find things for it. Dx

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Hahahaha, I loved that gamers thing! How they try to stay awake on just junk food and soda. XD It's so true. *has friends like that* I also found it amusing that they were there from midnight! And I LOVE that Chris was like, "Wow, I always thought they were wimps... Respect, man!" XDDDDDD That's hilarious! GO GAMERS! But I'm excited to see what digimon they get, and how that game works. ^^

Oh, and I forgot to mention last time, but I love the trollface you included. XD That's brilliant.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.