Old 04-20-2012, 03:04 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Nexen [RP]

Allen Whiteflower, Shiba Set, and Argeno Balk
Deviant Tungz, Tattu, and Graphix
I-80, California(USA)
ARPers: Velocity(Daniel)

Argeno chuckled nervously at Daniel's reaction, still unsure of exaclt what was going on with Shiba. "You get more shading ability with those. It's harder to do with mechanical pencils," he explained, trying to shake off the thanks. "Now Shiba, dear, what is going on on our Sonas's end of things? Kari explained yet?" He asked gently, Shiba bit her lip and exhaled slowly.

"I finally got a reply. Seems like one of those in the battle is an escapee." The car swerved sharply again, and Shiba swore as she grabbed the wheel from behind Al and jerked it back into place. "You're gonna get us pulled over from drunk driving if you keep this up, Argeno. Straight ahead unless the road curves, got it?" she hissed sharply. Kari seemed to be slightly amused by the situation through her, but Kari did not find it funny in the slightest.

"I know, but it would help if people quit springing surprises on me!" he snapped back before turning his eyes back to the road, leaving Shiba to answer Daniel's question.

"What's happened is this--our Sonas seem to have just found the Sona of an escapee. On top of that, it seems like we'll also be getting a bit of help," she replied.

Shiri Namida, Kari Penn, and Silverstreak Watermark
Umecit, Nexen
ARPers: Anyone involved with the fight against the Antitivity

The moment VEza said that she didn't remember how she or her Deviant broke free of the WAE's spell, all three Sonas seemed to visibly deflate...until she said she wasn't asking for help, but it would be appreciated. Shiri stepped forward then, nodding back to Kari and smiling.

"I know I speak for not only myself, but Kari and Silverstreak, as well as our Deviants when I tell you that you don't have to ask for our help, because no matter what you want, we're helping you anyway. We're looking for the same thing--an end to the WAE, a way to save those lost, and find certain lost ones, should they still be alive. I have a Deviant who has taken the entire situation badly...I want to be able to make it so she can be happy again..." the Siren said softly, Kari smiled as well.

"Who knew you'd get all emotional on us, eh Little Shiri?" she joked, but she was nodding all the same. "She's right, however, we're in whether you want us or not, thankfully you do want us, so it's all good."

Ryza Hale and Nova Bard
WAE Graphix and Enginez
WAE HQ
ARPers: Sabi(Adrian)

At Adrian's response, Nova sighed. "Sir, please forgive me, I'm used to working in the science department, where when something is mentioned, it is usually done almost immediately or quite soon after," he said, meanwhile Ryza was looking around the room in pure curiosity, a look of awe appearing on her face as she did. Adrian left it at that and walked to the door, speaking to them one last time before the door shut, leaving the scientist and the demon child in the room together.

"Is this...mine?" Ryza breathed after a minute of silence between them. Nova looked down at her, grinning.

"I think it is, Ryza. A real room of your own, not a holding cell," he had begun to look around as well and realized that if he was right, she had been given a genuinely nice room, though to the girl it must have seemed more like a palace than simply a nice room--she now not only had a real bed, she had a closet he had a feeling would soon contain clothes, a desk rather than the floor to draw on, though he suspected she would probably rarely leave the bed while she was in the room--she even had a fridge, though he hoped that she didn't let that get to her, he didn't need her gorging herself because she wasn't used to having food on hand, available to her at all times.

"...It's amazing..." she whispered in awe. Nova couldn't help but smile at her.

Aerys and Thirteen
Wandering through Enfin
ARPer's: Velo(The Engineer)

Thirteen snorted "I don't know about walking with peace, but we sure as heck aren't with the WAE... Well, our Deviants have a slight connection, but they're not happy with it," the Vampire Sona said, sarcasm coloring her tone. Aerys blinked, shaking her head, and prompting Thirteen's attention to snap back to her. "Good god, what are they doing to her?" she sighed, Aerys blinked and smiled at Thirteen.

"Nothing bad this time. They...she's in awe over the fact she just got a real bedroom. At least she thinks it's supposed to be hers." Thirteen smiled at her and patted the Guardian's shoulder.

"That's good," she whispered before turning back to the situation, telling herself to bother Nova about details when she wasn't busy. "Now, what was your reptile friend here doing following us?" she asked, jumping straight into questions.

OOC: Could have been better, I suppose, but I won't complain--we're back to RPing again!~ :) BTW, this post was powered by Hotel California, by The Eagles.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net