View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:42 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Replication;. {RP//open.}

Koutei {Nathaniel}
Jubilife City
Rayquaza - Human Form

The quick arrival of even more people he recognized was beginning to give Koutei a headache. Groaning slightly to himself, he took a deep breath to clear his head. "[COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]Maybe lunch isn't such a bad idea...[/COLOR]" He said quietly, nodding to the boy in the helmet. His eyes drifted to the two females that were standing around him. Perhaps food would help him come back to his senses. He never did think very well on an empty stomach. "What do you say?" He asked, hoping they were up for it. It would be very helpful if they were...

It was strange for Koutei to be unaware of things like this. Back when it was safe, he could fly in the Ozone layer, seeing everything that the humans did below. From down on the ground, it seemed as if he knew nothing, and he couldn't see what was even just around the corner. He prayed that his instinct would lead him right today, and he wasn't in danger around these people.

Umi {Alexandra}
Jubilife City
Lugia - Human Form

Umi took a deep breath of the warm air as she stepped into Jubilife City. "Much better~!" She hummed as she walked, giggling slightly to herself. She may have lived in the bottom of the sea, but that didn't mean it was always freezing down there. The occasional warm current would flow through, and that was what she loved the most. Umi's eyes drifted over the many people walking through the streets, a soft smile on her lips. She wasn't watching where she was going and winced when she bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" She said quickly, backing up as she grabbed the boy's arm to keep him from falling over "Did I hurt you?"

Tategami {Den}
Jubilife City
Raikou - Human Form

Tategami was taken aback by the sudden collision, the wind almost knocked out of him as he stumbled back. Thank god the girl had grabbed him, or he would be on the ground.

"No, it's fine." He said, hiding a sigh of relief "I should have been watching where I was going as well."

As his eyes passed over the girl in front of him, he felt an odd sense of recognition pass over him. She looked so familiar, and he had seen her striking blue eyes before.

"Excuse me...but do I know you...?"

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!