View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: The Kenny_C.002 Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
That's a nightmare scenario. A world slowly invaded by this horde of anime girls.

It's like zombies or vampires or werewolves. As you become infected, you slowly (or quickly) transform into a horrible beast.
That sounds like a dream scenario come true! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Why not Russia first?

or Japan itself even
Japan's the anime girl stronghold. Manhattan clearly should be the first target. THEN WE TAKE BERLINNNNN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkUmBrEoN View Post
Cause...
In Soviet Russia, anime girls turn into you.

And Japan has a 10000% higher incidence of anime girls. It's only a matter of time till it spreads to the entire population.
There are already the first reports coming in of cross-species breeding taking place. All have been utterly fruitless till now, but who knows.
With Kenny and his biological molecular and reproductive knowledge, he could be the one to make it happen.
Who knows? I am the first man to have Jigglypuff created in the wild, though. Food for thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
All I'm saying is that it may sound all cute and funny.

But realistically it's a horrific nightmare. We should all be very afraid.
What do you mean? It IS cute and funny. Just imagine all the anime girls running around going "kyaaaaaa" or smacking you because she likes you. Amazing. Moeception is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkUmBrEoN View Post
Oh yea, since recent literature study has shown that anime girls are the #1 cause of death in all accidents, freak or not.
I have issues with that paper. It was sponsored by Pfizer to the tune of 3.2 million dollars. JUST SAYING.