View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:36 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: thornzion vs Terminal Gym Leader paperfairy (Velly!)

paperfairy

[-] Weavile (M)
Ability: Pressure
Health: 90%
Energy: 50%
Substitute @1%/Night Slash ~ Night Slash/Substitute @1%

thornzion

[Skittles] Eevee (M)
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 59%
Energy: 64%
Swift ~ Swift/Iron Tail

Round Four

Justin's order rang out across the arena, calling for yet more protection for his Weavile. The Weavile, along with its clones, put their claws together, creating a white ball of energy for each. They threw the white spheres together, and after a blinding flash, a new Weavile was created, this one smaller and duller in coloration and claws. The decoy began to pace, ready to leap in the way of any assault and thereby protect its master.
[Substitute: Weavile, -1% HP, -1% Energy]

Skittles frowned, worried that this would put him at another disadvantage, but the decoy looked relatively weak. He could take it out with a hit, it looked like. He opened his mouth, and out poured a spread of sparkling golden stars. Immediately all three Weaviles raced to hide behind the Substitute, which started to come apart at the first hit of the attack and was nothing but a pile of tattered navy-blueness by the end.
[Swift: Skittles, -8% Energy]

Out of the ruins of his tattered decoy, Weavile leaped, dark violet energy flickering at the tips of his claws. He ran right for Skittles, going on the offensive once again. Skittles braced himself, feeling the rake of the shadow-laced claws down his vulnerable flank. Weavile, ever light on his feet, leaped back and smirked at the toll he was taking on Skittles. The Eevee would certainly go down soon, he thought.
[Night Slash: Weavile, -8% Energy; Skittles, -16% HP]

But if Skittles was going down, he wasn't going down without a fight. Summoning up his inner power, he opened his jaws and sent another barrage of glowing golden stars at Weavile and his clones. This time there was no decoy for them to hide behind, and the clones vanished, leaving only Weavile to face the blow. He glowered, feeling a bit sore but not too worse for wear. He was, however, growing very tired - of Skittles.
[Swift: Sneasel, -9% HP; Skittles, -8% Energy]

paperfairy

[-] Weavile (M)
Ability: Pressure
Health: 81%
Energy: 41%

thornzion

[Skittles] Eevee (M)
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 43%
Energy: 48%

Ref Notes
Night Slash's Crit Roll was 29; 12.5 for Crit.
Swift hits every foe, clones included.
Swift's Crit Roll was 32; 1-6.25 for Crit.
I think that's all.

thornzion, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D