View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 04:50 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #10 Winter

Pe2k Member Interviews

Who is surprised to find me with a new thread involving voice? xD

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Pe2k Member Interviews Project thread. This is a place where, surprise surprise, you can sign up to be interviewed via voice on different things. This is an overall thread for all modes of interviews, which will be conducted by different members.

Current interview shows and segments:
21 Questions
Hosted by Graceful_Suicune

Different modes of interviews? Huh?
What I mean by this is that there are different "shows" if you like, for the overall umbrella of Pe2k Member Interviews, which is the name of the project. A few select members such as myself who are interested will be hosting a different range of "shows" which includes interviewing people for different reasons. For instance, one show might be hosted by Bob about pokemon games, and he'll interview people with questions based on questions about the pokemon games they like or have played, etc. Whereas Larry might have a segment on pokemon art, and he would interview artists and ask them about their pokemon (or other) art. So the interviews project is basically the umbrella, and then smaller parts of it fall underneath.

Okay, so...what happens?
If you are chosen/if you request to be interviewed, you will meet the interviewer on Skype at an organised time and chat with them there. You will answer questions they have to ask, and they will record the interview and upload it to this thread for people to hear.

Alright, I get it. How do I get interviewed?
First you need to show interest. You should only request to be interviewed if you want to, and you agree to the terms of service, which I will post below. I know that might sound silly, but a lot of people tend to sign up to do things like these but don't have that much of an interest to actually turn up or make an effort to remember the time they have to be on and such.

You will need Skype, which is free and small in size, and a microphone, either built in or an external one. Exchange screen names with the person you want to be interviewed by, and organise a time to meet up with them. It is both you and the interviewer's responsibility to know the specified time and get on at that time so that there is no confusion.

To sign up/request to be on the show, just let whichever interviewer know that you would like to be interviewed through PM, VM or their Skype, which will be posted here. We request that you do not ask on this thread. You may be required to fill in a from of some sort, but that will be up to the person managing/hosting the show.

Terms of Service:

By signing up to be interviewed, you give us permission/agree to and acknowledge the following things:

[*] Your interview will be uploaded to the internet to be available for anybody to hear.

[*] All audio recorded during that interview is subject to becoming part of the finished product of the interview, although you may request for part of it to be left out, as long as it does not obstruct the production of a wholesome interview. For good reason, you may ask to have the entire interview scrapped if you are not comfortable with it being released, however, realise that you did agree to the above term and did not adhere to it, and therefore do not expect to be chosen for another interview.

[*] You are expected to show up to the interview at the specified time once you have made one. Failure to do so will likely result in a rejection the next time you ask to organised another time, but ultimately it is up to the interviewer to decide that. If you have a good reason, please ensure you let us know. And if you cannot attend an interview, let the interviewer know ahead of time.
[*] In case of the possibility that the person being interviewed does not show up, the interviewer my have a "back-up" interviewee they interview instead. But you will probably be given a certain amount of time to arrive in before that person is interviewed instead, so as long as you show up by the right time, your spot will not be taken.

If you are interested in hosing a show and have a good idea for one, please contact me, Graceful_Suicune, via PM or VM. :]

SO! Without further ado, I shall start this off by posting my segment. Hope you enjoy!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 10-01-2012 at 08:12 AM.