View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“She must have lifted whatever spell she had on us if it’s stopped.” Ichiru said as he broke the silence, hearing Isobel sigh next to Kotomi.

“This could turn out badly if we don’t find some way to change her opinion of us…” Isobel said. Ashley's attention quickly shifted to Abigail and Scarlet, seeing the fear that were still on their faces.

"What are we going to do?" Ashley asked as she looked at the remaining group.

"We have to try to befriend her." Caroline said as she looked at everyone. "I know that it's going to be a challenge, but we have to show her that we aren't evil, that we're actually normal people who like to have fun."

"Easier said then done." Kotomi said as she sighed.

"If she continues to do this, then all of us are going to end up dead..." Ashley said as she trailed off in thought while looking at the ground, her biggest fear being that hers and Ichiru's children will grow up without their parents.

"Should we tell Jeremy and Bonnie about what just happened?" Isobel asked, though Ashley shook her head and looked up at everyone.

"That might make everything worse. We should try and sit Diana down so we can talk to her." Ashley suggested, the front door opening where Stefan, Lexi and Damon walked in.

"What happened?" Caroline asked.

"All of us are linked together just like how Ashley and Katherine were linked. Diana used that fun little spell which made my brain feel like it was going to explode." Damon said as he rubbed his head.

"We all felt that. What did you do to piss her off? Did you go to her house?" Ashley said in a disproving tone, crossing her arms.

"I only went for a walk and ended up running into her in the graveyard." Damon responded, walking over to his personal bar and pouring himself a glass of Bourbon.

"It's a little early in the morning for that, Damon." Stefan commented.

"It's 5pm somewhere." Damon said, downing the glass.

"Did you do something to piss her off?" Ashley asked as she walked over to Damon.

"I only told her that we weren't the ones who killed her boyfriend and that she should give us a break. She overreacted like a tipical girl." Damon responded as he poured himself more alcohol.

"Damon! Why would you bring up her boyfriend?" Ashley hissed.

"I was just stating a simple fact that she shouldn't blame us for his death!" Damon hissed back, downing his second glass.

"Well when she calms down you're going to say sorry to her." Ashley said, turning around and not saying another word as she walked into the kitchen to cook her children breakfast. Damon sighed, pouring himself a third glass and downing it.

A few hours had passed since the encounter with Diana, the Original Vampire siblings oblivious to what had happened as they got ready for the day. Finn, Kol and Rebekah looked like any normal people, being dressed in the right time period of clothing and wearing their hair to the latest fashion.

"I'm going to go explore the town. Does anyone care to join me?" Rebekah asked, being dressed in a sky blue low cut tank top which fit her body perfectly, black tight jeans and black boots, the Original Vampire straightening her blonde hair.

"We'll come." Kol said as Finn followed behind. The two brothers were dressed in simple jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.

"Don't let your town's distractions clash with the plan." Klaus said as he made his Ghost appearance known, this time appearing completely solid.

"We won't, Nik. I'm sure that we'll run into their group, though we don't know what they actually look like." Rebekah said, looking at her siblings.

"I'll be with you." Klaus said, turning completely invisible. "Now let's go."