Thread: CLOSED REF: Sabi VS Dino (Ref: 3m0d0ll).
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 12:47 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Sabi VS Dino

I glanced around as I stepped onto the barren wasteland that spread out before me. The blistering heat was already causing me to sweat. Wiping a hand over my brow, I approached the figures of two trainers that seemed to shimmer in the heat. Hopefully this battle would end quickly so I could get out of this little desert. I glanced at the two trainers, seeing the red and white capsules already in their hands. Well, at least they were ready.

"Trainers, release your pokemon and give your orders. Let the battle begin!"

Saraibre Ryu

(Accela) Chatot [F]
Ability: Tangled Feet
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Taunt ~ Sub @ 10%

Dino

(Train) Aggron [M]
Ability: Rock Head
Energy: 100%
Sandstorm ~ Thunder Wave

Round 1

Acella looked up at the huge, iron behemoth that towered over her. Ruffling her feathers, she let out a long sigh. She couldn’t be afraid of this beast. Flapping her wings slightly, she hovered in the air right in front of Train’s face. She let out a chattering array of select curses that only she and the Aggron could understand. And boy, did the beast understand. He clenched his metal jaw, his eyes glinting with rage. Acella chuckled and flew back to her place in front of her trainer.
[Accela: -6 Energy| Train: Taunted for 3 Actions]

Train growled in fury, looking down at the little bird. He ignored his trainers orders, letting out a furious roar of anger. He wanted to HURT that little runt!
[Train: -7 Energy, Sandstorm Failed]

Acella didn’t flinch as Train roared at her. She knew she would be safe for this round. Flapping her wings again, she let a few dead feathers fall from her body. Using her small feet, she scratched up the dirt around her and began to create a mound of ground and feathers. After several seconds, a doll that looked exactly like her sprung to life. The substitute chattered quietly, placing itself in front of Acella.
[Acella: -10 Energy, -10 HP, Substitute @ 10 HP]

Train glared down at the substitute and its owner, its metal teeth gnashing together with a soft grinding sound. Couldn’t his trainer see that he wanted to rip that bird’s feathers out?!
[Train: -4 Energy, Thunder Wave Failed]

Round 1 END

Saraibre Ryu

(Accela) Chatot [F]
Ability: Tangled Feet
HP: 90%
Energy: 84%

Dino

(Train) Aggron [M]
Ability: Rock Head
Energy: 89%

Ref Notes
- Taunt Roll was 1, Train is taunted for 3 Actions
- This round looked a lot longer in Word...

Sabi, your moves please.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 05-16-2012 at 10:35 AM.