View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 06:00 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: The Sensei vs. Riataro

The forest was buzzing with life as I stepped through it, having been called to ref yet another battle. I didn't mind though. I felt right at home among these woods, as did Karell, my Sceptile. The shadows of two trainers came into view through the trees, as well as the two pokemon they had chosen for this battle. There was an extra pokeball at their belts and I smiled, raising my hand to indicate the start of the battle.

The Sensei

(-) Gulpin [Male]
Ability: Liquid Ooze
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Stockpile ~ Stockpile/Sludge Bomb

Riataro

(Buzz Saw) Scyther [Male]
Ability: Technician
Energy: 100%
Agility ~ Swords Dance

Round 1

Buzz Saw’s wings vibrated slightly as a slight smirk appeared on his insectiod face. He was right where he belonged, and this forest was prime fighting ground. He looked down at the little Pokémon in front of him and chuckle, beginning to run circles around Gulpin. He ran until he was a blur of green and beige, coming to a halt in his starting position. He panted slightly, but felt lighter and faster on his feet now.
[Buzz Saw: -3 Energy, +2 SPD]

Gulpin ignored the show of the Scyther and simply concentrated on his own move. He began to store his energy in his body, a soft purple glow enveloping him. It faded after a few seconds, and he felt himself become slightly more durable. His stored energy laid in wait as he looked up at the bug, waiting for its next move.
[Gulpin: -5 Energy, +1 DEF and SPDEF, Stockpile 1]

Buzz Saw let out a slight chuckle as it watched the Gulpin simply sit there. He crossed his blades in front of his body and slashed them together, shifting his weight from one foot to the other as he began a complex dance of battle. When he fell still, he felt power course through his body. The spirits of the forest had seen his display and granted him the power he would need to fight this particular battle.
[Buzz Saw: -3 Energy, +2 ATK]

Gulpin again ignored Buzz’s show and closed his eyes once more. He focused on that small bit of energy he had stored and began to make it slightly bigger. A small smile appeared on his equally small lips as he felt his green body become more durable once more. That Scyther would have to have really sharp blades to get through his tough skin!
[Gulpin: -5 Energy, +1 DEF and SPDEF, Stockpile 2]

Round 1 END

The Sensei

(-) Gulpin [Male]
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Energy: 90%

Riataro

(Buzz Saw) Scyther [Male]
Ability: Technician
Energy: 94%