View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 05:11 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions: Hosted by GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
No problem! Just shoot me a PM whenever XD in about a month-give or take 4 months. XDDD

Also: It's totally FireRed/LeafGreen. :3
Sure thing! xD Haha, it won't take that long. XD I've already done two interviews so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
I always do. Pokemon is a title, and you're supposed to capitalize a title. :P
I thought about the dog thing before, and I feel that yeah, true, but it just feels weird for me not to capitalize. DX

And don't they call their Pokemon by their name in the anime like, 98.08255735% of the time...? XD /stumped

Anyways, I'm free this weekend. c:
Hence why I said I use a capital P when I talk about the fandom itself, like, the concept and the brand/idea thing, but not when I say "pokemon" as "animal," ya know, like in as story. It's "The flareon threw a bath mat at another pokemon" but it would be, "I enjoy the Sonic series, but I also love the Pokemon series." Get it?
It felt weird at first for me too, but now it seems silly to capitalise it for me. xD

That's what I think is stupid about the anime/games...they don't encourage you to name your pokemon. Whereas Neopets, for instance, makes you name your neopet, and all neopets have names. They're not called "Kacheek" and "Aisha," they have names. Flareon and pikachu and archeops--they're all species names, not name names. Dx But people don't see it that way, it seems. As encouraged by the anime/games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
I'm free for an interview on Thursday and usually any Sunday. I'm on -8 Pacific time so I think organizing times is going to be weird... XD
Did you guys see the time zone converter I posted a link to in the second post? Dx You can use it to figure out your times.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.