View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 10:00 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default [WAR XI] Park Lords

Someone could make art stuff :3 Also edits soon, and tell me if there's something that should go on here that isn't here already. It was sort of put up in a rush.

---

Park Lords

(...not that kind of park...)
**Image credit to 2gamer

---

Who We Are

We are the Rangers. We're dedicated to the well-being of Pokemon everywhere, and we don't hesitate to challenge people in the wrong.

We started as a group of role-playing Rangers in URPG that take Trainers on runs to catch Pokemon, but you don't have to be a URPG Ranger to join our team. We welcome members of all groups.

Why be a Ranger?

As Rangers we're pretty diverse in our skill sets. We have avid role-players, talented writers, skilled battlers, and in general well-rounded people.

We have a really fun group with all sorts of different people, and this year it will be interesting. We look forward to new faces.

Members

Captain: WinterVines
ChainReaction01
Buoy
Siless
gmandiddy
Ebail
Fossil Fusion
Dog Of Hellsing
Captain Dude
2gamers
Skiboydoggy
PokeViper

Interested in joining?

Just fill out this application.

Name:
AIM: (If you have one/want to)
WAR sections interested in: (Wi-Fi Battling, Pokemon Online Battling, Creative Writing, URPG, Debate, Voice Acting, Graphic Art, Drawn Art, Pixel Art, Role Playing)
Any previous WAR experience:
Why you want to join:
Extra:

If you want to include a little blurb about yourself for me to put on the main page, that's cool too.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines

Last edited by WinterVines; 07-03-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: fixing tag